Monday, May 28, 2012

Vote: What should I read next?

Vote:  What Pulitzer Prize Book Should I Read Next?

Hi Everyone, I am taking a survey on which Pulitzer Prize winning book I should read in the month of June.  I was hoping you could help out.  As you know I am hosting The Pulitzer Prize challenge and am hoping to read 12 books off the list, one for every month of the year.   I have a huge list of books I need to read and I thought would be fun to have some reader(audience) participation.  So here are the choices in no particular order.


1.  The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings (won in 1939)

 2.  A Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley (won in 1992)

 3.  Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (won in 2009)

 4.  The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields (won in 1995)








You can vote by leaving a comment or by clicking on a book, in the survey, at the top left corner, in my sidebar.
Thanks!!